News & Updates
- Southeastern “Across the Spectrum” Conference Scholarships Available
- Help Pass the Autism Insurance Reform Bill
- Challenger League Baseball Registration Going On Through Valentine’s Day
- Spring 2014 Social Skills Classes
- Jackson Autism Center in Parents & Kids Magazine January 2014
FAQ'sDoes Jackson Autism Center only work with kids who have autism?
NO! JAC is a center for children who thrive on specialized instruction. More…Is Jackson Autism Center just like other autism centers or services in the state? How is it different?
Jackson Autism Center prides itself on being child-centered. This means your child will not come to JAC and receive the exact same intervention plan as other children. More…
We are not currently taking monetary donations. If you would like to donate materials or toys please contact us for details.