News & Updates
- Fall 2014 Social Skills Classes Beginning Soon
- Child Mind Institute Discusses The Relationship between Anxiety and Disruptive Behavior
- Wrightslaw Conference in Jackson, MS
- Summer Class Offerings at JAC
- WLBT Highlights Yoga In A Classroom For Individuals with Autism
FAQ'sDoes Jackson Autism Center only work with kids who have autism?
NO! JAC is a center for children who thrive on specialized instruction. More…Is Jackson Autism Center just like other autism centers or services in the state? How is it different?
Jackson Autism Center prides itself on being child-centered. This means your child will not come to JAC and receive the exact same intervention plan as other children. More…
We are not currently taking monetary donations. If you would like to donate materials or toys please contact us for details.